There's a place here for everyone
A warm welcome to you
- Thursday 8 – Carols at the George & Dragon, 7.30pm
- Saturday 17 – Carols by Candlelight, 6pm
- Wednesday 21 – Carols round the Christmas tree, 4pm
- Saturday 24 – Crib service, 2pm & (approx) 3pm
- Saturday 24 – Midnight Communion, 11.30pm
- Sunday 25 – Christmas celebration, 10am
Latest online worship
More than 100 members of St Mary’s have featured in our fortnightly online worship videos, which we livestream at 10am on Sundays. Here’s the latest:
When we couldn’t run our much-loved crib service in church because of Covid, we staged a fabulous outdoor version around our village. We hope you enjoy this video of it:
“Definitely so much more than a beautiful building! St Mary’s for us has been a warm and friendly church where we have made friends right across the age ranges.”
Find Out More About Us
We have a beautiful old church building, but for us, church goes way beyond our walls.
Relationships are the most important thing in our lives: our relationships with God, with one another and with the wider world.
We’d love to welcome you, wherever you are in your journey through life.
“We both see St Marys as the spiritual and community centre of the village for the benefit of all residents and visitors.”
—David and Maggie L